1. What is cloud storage? The cloud storage function is a video storage function developed based on technologies such as moving object detection. Cloud storage is divided into two types: alarm recording and full-day recording. Alarm recording refers to triggering the camera alarm when someone passes by or moves in front of the camera. The camera will automatically record and upload it to the Cloud Space Security Center for encryption. You can use it with confidence.
(1) As long as you purchase the cloud storage service, you can get the corresponding cloud space. For example, if you purchase the cloud deposit monthly package, the cloud space is valid for one month, and it will take effect from the successful purchase.
(2) The storage time of cloud storage video is determined by the type of package. If you open the cloud storage package for 7 days, the camera cloud video storage period is 7 days. The 30-day cloud storage package will be opened, and the camera cloud video storage cycle will be upgraded to 30 days. If you open a 7G/month cloud storage package, then your cloud recording storage space is 7G in this month. After the space is full, the cloud recording will not be saved. The stored video will be saved for one month.
2. What are the advantages of cloud storage? The video is safer: the video cloud storage can not steal, safe and reliable. More efficient viewing: generate alarm video in real time, quickly grasp the alarm situation, the video is clear and smooth without jamming Cloud storage: Camera video is stored in cloud space, no space limit, and unlimited cloud storage space.
1. How to buy a cloud storage package?
Click the device list device “Cloud Record” button or the personal center “Cloud Mall” – enter the “Cloud Mall” interface – click “Switch” to select the device you want to purchase and the device channel – automatically select the appropriate package for you after the selection is completed – click ” Buy now” Once the payment is complete, you can turn on device cloud storage.
(1) Cloud deposit does not support return and exchange after purchase, and does not support refund;
(2) The purchase channel of the device is determined by the number of package service channels of the system. If the system has only two packages with service channels 1 and 3, then the device can only select 1 or 3 purchase channels;
(3) Cloud storage is only bound to the purchase user. The device with the cloud storage is deleted and added to the new account. Under the new account, the device will not be able to continue to enjoy the cloud storage;
(4) Cloud storage is purchased by a single device and device channel, and multiple devices and multiple channels need to correspond to multiple cloud storage packages;
2. How to redeem the cloud storage package?
Click the device list device “Cloud Record” button or the personal center “Cloud Mall” – enter the “Cloud Mall” interface – click “Use Cloud Saver Code” – enter the “Scan Redemption Code” interface, scan the valid redemption code – enter the ” redemption code” Payment interface” – select the device and channel to be redeemed – click ” redeem now” to complete the redemption
(1) The number of channels for redemption Device is determined by the number of package service channels generated by the redemption code (if the service channel of the redemption code package is 4, then the device can only select 4 channels to purchase);
(2) There is no charge for redeeming the code cloud storage package using the redemption code, and each redemption code can only be used once;
Cloud recording is divided into two types: alarm recording and full-day recording.
Alarm recording, the video will only be uploaded when the camera detects that someone has passed, the item has been moved, and the camera alarm is triggered.
Recording all day means that the camera will automatically record when it is online and in good condition. It will be detected 24 hours a day and encrypted and uploaded to the cloud space.
The cloud video is lost when the device is deleted, the device uploads the cloud video, and the device is disconnected from the network. The device and the server are disconnected. The device network bandwidth is insufficient and the device cannot upload video and video.
After purchasing the cloud storage package, the cloud recording function will be automatically enabled.
You can click the “Cloud Recording” button corresponding to the device list to enter the cloud recording interface. Click the cloud storage service icon to enter the “Cloud Storage Service” – disable the cloud recording function.
Tips: After the cloud recording function is turned off, the validity period of the cloud storage will not be extended;
1.Cloud deposit validity period
Cloud deposits take effect from the date of purchase, that is, the validity period of cloud deposits is: “at the time of purchase” to “the same time point after one month / one year later”. For example, the cloud deposit package of 7 days/month was purchased at 0:00 on April 1, 2019, and the validity period of the cloud deposit is a natural month. It is: 0:00 on April 1, 2019, and O:00 on May 1, 2019.
Tips: The validity period of the channel cloud is the sum of the time of all the cloud storage packages in the channel. For example, channel 1 purchased two 7-day/ month cloud storage packages at 0:00 on April 1, 2019, then the cloud storage validity period is: 0:00 on April 1, 2019, and June 1, 2019. 0:00 on the day.
2. Can the cloud validity period be suspended?
Cloud storage is timed from the date of purchase, and will not stop during the time. after the user purchases the cloud storage, the action of deleting or stopping the uploading of the video can not affect the cloud expiration time
1. How to renew the cloud deposit package?
(1) Conditions for cloud surviving fee: The current device has purchased the cloud storage channel to purchase or renew the cloud storage package;
(2) Process of cloud surviving fee: Click the device “Cloud Recording” to enter the cloud recording interface click the “Cloud Storage Service” icon to enter the cloud storage service – select the channel to renew the fee – click the “Renew Now” button below to enter the cloud mall interface – Select the channel and package for renewal of the device – click on the renewal fee immediately to complete the renewal.
Tips: When you are renewing, if the renewal plan are using the package and the other channels of the package meet the renewal conditions, it will default to select previous package and channel.
1. Unbound cloud service migration
(1) Conditions for migrating cloud services: The current account has a cloud storage service of unbound devices;
(2) Migration cloud service process:
After the device is added successfully, if the device meets the service migration conditions, the migration prompt box is displayed. After confirming, select the service that needs to be migrated to the newly added device, and click “Migration”.
If the device is a single-channel device, the device migrates directly to the device list interface. If the device is a multi-channel device, you need to select the number of channels equal to the number of services to migrate.
2. Offline device cloud service migration
(1) Offline device cloud service migration conditions: the current account has offline devices that have been bound to the cloud service;
(2) Migration process:
After the device is successfully added, if the device meets the service migration criteria, the migration prompt box is displayed. After the determination, the device iumps to the miaration interface.
b. Select an offline device to migrate. If the offline device is multi channel, you need to select the migrated device channel.
If the device is a single-channel device, the device migrates directly to the device list interface. If the device is a multi-channel device, you need to select an equal number of channels to migrate.
Tips: Do not migrate all day recording cloud services to NVR devices