Photosensitive: Collect ambient luminosity value, turn on the infrared light when the current illuminance is less than 3 Lux.
Reset button: The working state of the device, long press 3-5 seconds to restore the factory, the camera will have a voice prompt broadcast.
SD card slot: TF card, storage video and playback video.
DC power supply:Power input
Network port and indicator light: Connect the Lan cable and check the current device status indicator light ( flashes once /1 s on hotspot mode)
APP Download and Installation
Users can search “EseeCloud” on APP store or “IP PRO” on Google Play.
Account login: On the login interface, enter the account/phone number/email, and the corresponding password, and click the “OK” button to log in.
Third-party login: APP supports third-party login. Click the third-party social software icon, jump to the APP to complete the authorization and log in.
1. Power on the device, wait for the indicator light to flash slowly, connect to the IPCXXX hotspot in the phone settings, the password is 11111111;
2. Open the APP and click on the “+” in the upper right corner to enter the scan code interface;
3. Scan the QR code on the device ;
4. On the search device interface, click “Add”;
5. To view and use via WiFi or other networks, please select Remote View;
If there is no network, if you connect to the camera at close range, please select local Direct Connection;
1. Select “Remote View” to add, connect the device to WiFi, select the correct WiFi, enter the password, and click Confirm;
2. Please wait patiently during the device configuration network;
3. The device is successfully added, please set a name and password for the device.
1. Select “Direct Connection” to add, and set the name and password for the device to add successfully;
Note: The Direct Connection needs to be connected to the device hotspot to preview the device screen normally.
1. Connect to the IPCXXX hotspot in the phone settings, the password is 11111111;
2. Click “Other ways to add” on the scan code interface;
3. Select the wireless standalone camera, and the subsequent adding process is the same as the process of steps “Remote View ” and ” Direct Connection “;
Adding method 1:
1. Power on the device, connect it to a router with internet access with a network cable, scan the QR code of the device, and click “Add”;
2. After setting the name and password for the device, it can be added successfully.
Adding method 2:
1. Select “Add by ID/IP” in “Other ways to add”;
2. Enter the device ID and password, and click Finish in the upper right corner to add successfully.
Adding method 3:
1. When the mobile phone and the device are on the same network, select LAN scan in “Other ways to add”;
2. After searching for the device, click Add, enter the device password to complete the addition.
1. Ensure your equity,pls read the user manual carefully before you use the product
2. Pls contact professional people if you need install and maintain the product
3. Working Environment:temperature of -20°C~+60°C, relative humidity under 85%
4. Pls don’t exceed the user manual’s standard range of temperature,humidity and voltage.
WiFi camera manual
(Applicable to ip pro, eseecloud and vr cam app)