Method 1: Enter to device list interface after login, click the t’ button in the upper right corner of the interface, and select the add device” button.
Method 2: Click the’+’ button in the interface to enter directly to add device interface.
1. There is a QR code on the device body:
Scan the QR code on the device,display the device ID of the current device , click the Add ICON below jump to the prompt interface of operation guide.
2. Can’t find the device QR code :
lf there is no QR code on the device, click ‘Other ways to add’ and then select ‘Standalone camera’.
3. Please connect your mobile WiFi to the device hotspot.
Open Settings-> Select Wireless LAN > Select ‘IPCXXXXXXXXX’ device hotspot.
Connect hotspot,default password：11111111
4. After connecting successfully,return to APP.
Remote View: View video via WIFI or other network, please select Remote View.(most people choose)
Direct Connection: View video without network ,select Direct Connection. (few people choose)
5. Select Remote View to continue.
Select your wifi and enter your wifi password, then click Confirm .
6. Configuring, do not unplug the network! The network configuration process may take 1-2 minutes, please be patient.
7. Set device name and device password.
For added security, please set a password.
Generate shared QR codes ln the device list, click the “Share” button, set the right to share, choose to share, and generate QR codes.
Scan and share QR code.
click on the’+’button in the upper right corner of the interface to enter to add device interface, click on scan add device, enter to scan interface, scan shared device QR code, after display the scan results then return to device list interface.
Note: You need to allow access to the camera and album to use this function properly.